The RO-(ETH/LC)/(USB)-AD16-128_ISO module is available in versions with 16/32/64/128 analog inputs. As interface option you have the choice between an open source Ethernet connection with galvanic isolation or a standard USB 2.0 connection.
- Ethernet interface 10/100 Mbit with galvanic isolation
- Web interface
- Open Ethernet Protocol
- USB 2.0 interface up to 480 Mbit
- 16/32/64/128 A/D inputs with 16-bit resolution each
- Voltage ranges: 0-5V, 0-10V, +5V, +10V, (optionally available: 0-20V, 0-40V, +20V, +40V)
- Current ranges: 0-50mA (optionally available)
- Inputs galvanically isolated up to 500V
Analog to digital converter modules are suitable for measuring and monitoring voltages and currents. Measuring transducers, for example, convert physical quantities such as pressure, temperature, humidity etc. into corresponding currents (0..24mA) or voltages (0..10V) and can thus be recorded and digitally processed with our A/D modules.
Each digital input and output has a separate LED that lights up when the signal state is active. Furthermore, the status of the operating voltage, the communication with the interface, error events or the occurrence of a timeout can be displayed.
A screwless system from the manufacturer WAGO Kontakttechnik is used as the connector. The 1-wire female connectors are 100% protected against mismating and have an eject and locking mechanism. All conductor types up to 1.5mm² can be connected.
Software and control
Our DELIB driver library, which is included with the product, makes it easy to address the product via our API.
We offer support for the following programming languages:
We offer support for the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit/64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit/64bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 2000
Corresponding programming examples can be found in the “Software” section of the products or are included on the driver CD.